It Was A Busy Day

I'm skipping ahead a post Manley because I've been to busy to get through all the photos I took last week. Today I really did't take that many photos but those I did take counted.
This bird I had chased over 2 states. Merlin would pick it up, but I couldn't ever locate it. As you can see today I broke the spell. This next bird isn't a new one but it is one that I had to chase. If you havebeen following me for awhile you will remember that I had to chase Moose for about a year before i was able to get a photo, then the dam busted and I waas seeing them everywhere. well this guy is like that. The Brown Creeper is now everywhere I look. its out on the trails I hike and even at my camp!
The reat of my hike was pretty good, here are some of the rest I took.
Oh and a bonus shot! Found these handsome men hanging out at the local auto parts store... Enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wildlife Safari- Giraffes

Winston Wildlife Safari/New Lens pt. 1

Oregon Round Trip