Winston Wildlife Safari part two

Sorry, I planned on posting this much sooner but work has been crazy busy. I left off with the Cats. I am going to post random photos with little commentary. I did happen to find the list of the animals, but I left it out in my car and I'm to sore to go out and get it. I'll try to do an edit at a later time and let you know what they are or you can leave a comment below and I'll get back to you. Emu's a face only their mother could love.
They don't have the Monkey's on the list. I did try to find them on there but they didn't have them listed. I do know that the black one is the male though. I just can't remember the name. Then theres the female Ostrich. I posted a picture of the male on the first post. For some reason they are keeping them seperate.
The Wolf in this set is a Red Wolf. It is another speices that they are trying to bring back from the edge. The Bear is a Grizzly cub they have Two there right now and they are about a year apart in age. There was a full grown Grizzly but it was sleeping in its den and there was also a couple Black Bears that were just out of sight. I couldn't get a good shot of them. I hope you liked the photos, as of posting this I have had a couple day trips and have some photos to share from them. But I will be doing my best photos from this trip before that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random photo blog #1

We interrupt part #2 of "Trip to Turnbull" sort of, yeah its like that

Captain Ahab gets his whale (I get my Moose photos)