A Half Day At The Oregon Coast

So I just had to make a trip to the coast while I was down here. I wanted to get some photos of the Elephant Seals. Well I got my wish... sort of. They were way out on the rocks and sleeping. The bonus was that there were also California and Northern Sea Lions as well as harbor seals. Even better I got all four in one shot!
I also got the two remaining Cormorants and once again I found an Elk with not only funny antlers but the fact that it was the only one that wasn't in "Velvet" also made it stand out. Seriously, they look like they should be on a mid sized Deer.The second photo is what it should and all the other eight Bulls looked like.
This is just a short post as I'm waiting for the rain to slow down enough to get out and run the shutter a bit. I have several post in my head to post, but I'll do them off and on while I travel. I'm in Bend Oregon today and will be heading East in the morning for a big shoot with some more rare birds that are on my hit list. So I'll see you around my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random photo blog #1

We interrupt part #2 of "Trip to Turnbull" sort of, yeah its like that

Captain Ahab gets his whale (I get my Moose photos)